Whenever you want to upload a large amount of files, you might want to use Dropbox in order to upload these documents to AdminPulse.
If you do not have a Dropbox account yet, you can create one via https://www.dropbox.com/register. You can use Dropbox to upload files to the cloud. This can be done either via the web environment or via the locally installed version of Dropbox. You can download the Dropbox app at https://www.dropbox.com/downloading?src=index. Certainly if it concerns a lot of files, we recommend this last method.
- In Admin Pulse; navigate to your settings and click the connect button.
- Search for the Dropbox integration and click Connect.
- Dropbox will ask you to sign in to your account
- Once you are logged in to Dropbox, approve the question to connect your Dropbox account to Admin Pulse.
- In case the connection was succesful, Dropbox will navigate you back to Admin.Connect. This window can be closed.
Upload documents to Admin Pulse
- An extra folder was created inside your dropbox folder ( Dropbox\Apps\admin-pulse )
- In this folder, you are free to upload your files, which you want to upload to Admin Pulse
It is possible to upload files and link them to the correct relation (matching will happen based on Name, VAT number and Unique Identifier) / tag, based on a predefined folder structure.
- Dropbox folder structure
- AdminPulse folder structure