Based on the Excel template below you can import registrations via the Documents screen (drop zone). This file must maintain the exact column structure to guarantee correct processing.
- Date - the date of the registration
- Relation - the Unique ID code as known within AdminPulse
- Employee - the user name of the respective employee (corresponds to the e-mail address)
- Type - Time / Product / Distance / Absence
- What - The unique pricelist item code
- From (* mandatory when importing Time / Absence)
- Until (* mandatory when importing Time / Absence)
- Amount (* required when importing Product / Distance)
- Invoicing remark
- Internal remark
- Unit price (not mandatory. If price was given, the price from the price list will not be used)
As soon as the document has been recognized, you can choose to actually import the registrations. Depending on the amount of lines this can take a few seconds to minutes.
- Currently import is only possible on the basis of unique pricelist codes; this code should be filled in using the price list screen.