It is possible to have a complete migration of your customer list performed from Excel. At the bottom of the appendix of this article you will find the template to be used for this, with some examples already.
Below is a brief description of the possible fields that will be imported.
The first tab of the Excel document contains the relations that will be imported as a customer. Additional columns that were not provided in the standard document will not be imported.
Some important columns where the value must be correctly entered are:
- Type: person / company / sole proprietorship
- Legal form: choose value from selection list
- Company number: to be filled in only for companies / sole proprietorships. Make sure that the leading zero is entered correctly. Tip: Use the 'sign to make sure that Excel has not removed this leading zero.
- VAT number: only to be filled in for companies / sole proprietorships
- National register number: only to be filled in for natural persons
- Nationality / Country: choose value from selection list
- File employees: You can enter the employee's e-mail address. Attention: the employees must exist within adminpulse if we can execute the Excel import.
It is possible to create a link between two relationships, based on the VAT number / national register number / name of one relationship, and the VAT number / national register number / name of the other relationship. This makes it possible, for example, for a company to import the various company managers. If we have to make the link based on name, be sure to enter this name so that it corresponds exactly with the name in the sheet "Relations”.
Important: both relations must exist in the first tab!
The following types of linked relations are currently supported:
- Company director
- Control by other means
- Friendly/ Own Company (?)